You are invited to enjoy a day of worship and fellowship in Canmore on Saturday, October 26th!
We will meet at Bearspaw Christian School at 8:45am and carpool, leaving promptly at 9am and returning by 9pm. Hence: “Canmore 9to9”! When you register, please indicate if you can drive, and how many passengers you can bring.
Our day in Canmore will include:
Worship, Testimonies, and Prayer Gathering (Coffee and Muffins provided) @ Trinity Bible Church, 1717 Bow Valley Trail in Canmore
Assigned Activity Groups
(You will need to bring/buy a lunch or snacks for yourself during the day.)
Dinner at Iron Goat: 703 Benchlands Trail, Canmore: Arrive Promptly! Meal: Soft taco shells, seasoned ground beef, with taco fixings, rice and beans, and a mixed green salad & soda, coffee or tea
These will give you the chance to get to know a smaller group of women that have a shared interest!
These groups will each have a leader from the RW planning team. You can choose one of the following:
- Nature Walk/Mild Hike with Winnifred Reddekopp: This will be at Grassi Lakes, or depending on the number of people, there could also be a group who walks along the river. Bring weather appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Bike/Moderate Hike with Michelle Parks: This group activity will take approximately 4 hours. If the weather is good, you’ll be biking Legacy Trail. You will need your own bike, snacks, helmet, weather appropriate clothing, and footwear. Michelle will be able to accommodate 4 bikes on her vehicle If you want to join this group, indicate whether you can transport bikes on your vehicle as well. Alternatively, the moderate hike will be Ha Ling Peak.
- Shopping with Deidra Hooper: Starting at Good Earth Coffeehouse on 8th Street, shop for a couple of hours, and then gather around 2:30 once again at Good Earth!
- You MUST REGISTER to ensure that there is a seat in a car for you and a seat at the dinner table too!
- Encourage women in your small group to come along! Feel free to invite your friends as well, ensuring that they register!
- Registration must be complete by Wednesday, October 16th.
- Register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6FQT3JirF5nNCCeK8Lqj-joqldEaXoc5ACYGjmOObYgSslQ/viewform
- The cost for the day is $35. This includes the facility costs, your dinner (meal, drink, tax etc included) and other related costs. Note that we must receive payment before October 26th.
Please give as you normally would for offering, making a note that it is intended for “Canmore Women’s Gathering”. For example, you can send an e-transfer for the $35 to firstname.lastname@example.org