VISION AND PURPOSE
Our Mission is “to see lost kids saved, saved kids matured, and mature kids multiplied, all to the glory of God.”
Our Vision is to see the hearts and lives of kids and families transformed by the power of the gospel as it is taught in every lesson, craft and activity.
At Redemption Church:
- We desire to lay a strong biblical and Christ-centred foundation in the lives of our children. We want to see each child grow in their relationship with God and become life-long followers of Jesus Christ.
- We earnestly desire children to recognize the gospel as their hope (Col 1:23), their strength (Rom 16:23), the way they grow (Gal 3:1-3) and are renewed (Col 1:6), what they obey (2 Thes 1:8) and the means of living a worthy life (Phil 1:27).
- We love children. Children are vital to our society and God’s Kingdom (Matthew 19:14). We want your child to build their life on the firm foundation of Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:24-27).
- We want to partners with parents to provide care and spiritual direction for newborns through Grade 6.
- We have the same discipleship goals for children as we do adults, namely that they abide in Christ, grow in the church, and reach the community. We cannot properly make disciples without an intentional, discipleship emphasis on children.
Redemption Kids is a place for children to make friends, have fun, and most importantly learn about Jesus Christ!
For more information, please contact our Redemption Kids Director, Leigh Saunders, at Kids@redemptioncalgarynorth.ca.
CLASSES AND CURRICULUM
Redemption Kids is broken up into the following areas:
- Infants & Toddlers
- 2 Year Olds
- 3 – 4 Year Olds
- Kindergarten to Grade 1
- Grade 2-3
- Grade 4-6
We use Truth78 and The Gospel Project curriculum and value gospel-centred, gospel-rich lessons.
Every Sunday we offer classes during both services that are designed to minister to children. Kids aged two years and older participate in the main service worship set and are dismissed for age-appropriate lessons and activities before the sermon.
GET AHEAD OF THE QUEUE
If you are planning on joining us for the first time, you can complete our Registration Form now to make your Sunday a little less chaotic.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Our key policies and procedures and be viewed below. A complete Redemption Kids Manual is available upon request.
We want our families to know that no matter where you have come from, we are traveling this road together … we want to build faith-filled families.
We desire to encourage you and provide you with practical tools and helpful resources – these are here to support you, not put expectations on you!
JOIN OUR REDEMPTION KIDS TEAM
If Redemption Calgary North is your home church and you are interested in serving in Redemption Kids, please contact us at email@example.com or complete our Application Form, we would love to meet and take you through our process.