At Redemption Church, one of our distinctives is Courageous Evangelism (Sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ With Boldness – Ephesians 6:19-20). We have been blessed with the Good News that saves people from an eternity in hell. It is our joy to share that with others.
We understand that no one seeks God on their own (Romans 3:10-12) and that everyone is conceived and born into this world as a depraved sinner (Psalm 51:5; Ephesians 2:3). The penalty for this sin is eternity in hell. Because of the perfect life of Christ, His death on the cross, and resurrection from the grave we do not have to experience this penalty. To avoid it, each person must repent of his or her sins (Matthew 3:2; Acts 3:19), believe in Christ as their Savior (Romans 10:9), and surrender to Him as their Lord (Luke 9:23; Romans 10:9). There is no other way (Acts 4:12).
If you have not done this, consider these biblical truths:
- God is the Creator and Owner of the universe and all that is in it (Genesis 1:1; Psalm 24:1).
- God is holy (perfect) and requires all of humanity to be perfect (Leviticus 19:2; Matthew 5:48).
- God requires everyone to obey His law perfectly (James 2:10).
- Everyone is a sinner and violates God’s requirement of perfection (Romans 3:23).
- The punishment for this imperfection and sinfulness is death and eternity in hell (Matthew 24:41; Romans 6:23).
- No one can do anything that will save him from that punishment (Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5).
- Christ came to earth as fully God and fully man (Colossians 1:19, 2:9).
- He lived the life of perfection that God requires (1 John 3:5).
- He died on the cross to save sinners (Romans 5:8).
- He rose from the dead and is alive today to complete the victory over death and sin (1 Corinthians 15:4).
- Sinners must repent (turn away) from their sin (Isaiah 55:7; Luke 9:23; Acts 17:30).
- Sinners must believe in Jesus as their Savior and Lord (Romans 10:9).
- Sinners must turn over their life completely surrendering to Jesus as their Lord (Matthew 16:24; Mark 8:34).
Your response takes place in the heart and will result in a transformed life, producing fruit of the Spirit (Luke 3:8; Galatians 5:22-23).
If you have responded to these wonderful truths, please let us know . The next step is to get plugged in to a local Bible preaching, God-honoring church and to begin to get trained and discipled.
If you have questions, we invite you to contact us.
Life is short, and there is no opportunity to respond after you are dead! Consider these truths and respond.